Home Campus Directory | A-Z Index

Interested in returning to Penn State?

Former Penn State students (who were enrolled in a degree program) but who left Penn State may return by requesting re-enrollment.

Complete the online undergraduate re-enrollment form (http://www.registrar.psu.edu/student_forms/Reenroll_form.cfm), print, and submit to the Campus Registrar's Office in Frable 102.


Contact us

Larissa Ciuca, Campus Registrar 
Email the Registrar's Office 

Office:  114 Frable

Barbara Fenton, Staff Assistant

Office: 101B Frable

Hours: Monday-Friday  8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Phone: 412-675-9172
Fax: 412-675-9278