The Greater Allegheny Campus of the Pennsylvania State University welcomes new international students from around the world every August. On campus you will find students from Argentina, Bermuda, Brazil, Canada, China, Columbia, Egypt, Ghana, Hong Kong, Kenya, India, Nigeria, Russia, South Korea, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, Vietnam, and Trinidad.
Penn State Greater Allegheny is conveniently located 15 miles from the city of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We offer the first two years of most of Penn State University's more than 160 majors, as well as 7 baccalaureate (four-year) degrees that can be completed at the campus.Admissions information for international students
- Campus facts (pdf)
- Costs - Final tuition and fees for 2013-2014 will be set by the Board of Trustees in July 2013
- Wire Transfers (pdf)
- Admissions requirements
- Before January 30 to receive an early decision
- Email email@example.com if you have question about application completion or the application fee
- Scholarships for students who apply to Greater Allegheny before November 30
- Visa information
- Immunization and mandatory health insurance requirements for international students
- Orientation Fall 2013 information
- About Pittsburgh and the region
AOL Instant Messenger (Screenname: PSUGAadmissions).
Outside the United States: (your country's international direct dialing code)-1-412-675-9010
Toll-free from Pennsylvani1-800-248-5466
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Frable Building 101
- Admissions information
- Academic Programs