Transfer applicants are those who have earned high school diplomas or the equivalent and who have attempted at least 18 semester credits at other regionally accredited colleges or universities before enrolling at Penn State.
Penn State Greater Allegheny welcomes students who began their college careers at other institutions and now want to earn a Penn State degree. Our campus offers nine bachelor's degrees (some with multiple options) that can be completed at the campus, along with the first two years of most of Penn State's 160-plus majors.
Degrees that can be completed at Greater Allegheny are:
- Administration of Justice (B.A.)
- Administration of Justice (B.S.)
- Business (B.S.)
- Accounting option
- Individualized Business option
- Management/Marketing option
- Communications (B.A.)
- Corporate Communications option
- English (B.A.)
- Information Sciences and Technology (IST; B.S.)
- Information Technology option
- Letters, Arts, and Sciences (B.A.)
- Psychology (B.A.)
- Psychology (B.S.)
- Business option
- Science option
Students can begin the first two years of study for nearly all of Penn State’s more than 160 bachelor's degrees while at Penn State Greater Allegheny.
Two lists are available to browse.
- Alphabetical list of all baccalaureate degrees at Penn State, including information about where each major can be completed
- List of all undergraduate majors at Penn State that can be filtered by various characteristics.
Interested in learning more? We invite you to meet with admissions staff and academic advisers to plan for future transfer or have a preliminary evaluation of transfer credits.
Transfer Guides for CCAC Students (pdfs)
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Frable Building 123
- Admissions information
- Baccalaureate degree programs at Greater Allegheny