Penn State Greater Allegheny offers credit certificate programs in a variety of disciplines. These programs are designed to enhance the skills of those already employed as well as to provide currently enrolled students with additional competencies to strengthen their resumés.(See also the University Bulletin description of certificates.)
All credit certificate classes can be used to satisfy at least one Penn State graduation requirement. Once a certificate has been successfully completed, the completion is noted on the student's transcript.
- Advanced General Business
- Africana Studies
- Behavioral Health and Counseling Psychology
- Business Administration for Professionals
- Communications Skills for Business Professionals
- Creative Writing
- Foundations of Business Administration
- Health Care Leadership
- Human Resource Management
- IST Systems Integration
- Premedical Sciences
- Sports Administration
- Supervisory Management
For more information, contact the Academic Affairs office at 412-675-9052 or email@example.com.
Earn noncredit certificates in accountancy, healthcare, and law.
- Continuing education information