Financial Aid Workshops--On Site and On the Road!
Penn State Greater Allegheny recognizes the value of understanding the financial aid process. A number of Financial Aid Workshops have been scheduled during January and February in Penn State Greater Allegheny's Student Community Center:
- Tuesday, January 8, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 16, 6 to 8 p.m.
- Monday, January 21, 10 a.m. to noon (Martin Luther King Jr.'s birthday)*
- Monday, February 4, 6 to 8 p.m.
* Students who bring their transcripts that day may apply to Penn State Greater Allegheny and have their $50 application fee waived.
A number of Financial Aid Workshops will also be held at local high schools for those parents and students within the district:
- Monday, January 7 at Taylor Allderdice High School at 7:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 9 at Elizabeth Forward High School at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 10 at Oliver High School at 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, January 15 at Thomas Jefferson High School at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, January 17 at Westinghouse High School at 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday, January 19 at the Westin Hotel in Pittsburgh sponsored by the Pittsburgh Recruitment Center and Urban League of Pittsburgh
- Wednesday, January 23 at South Allegheny High School at 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, January 30 at Perry High School at 6:30 p.m.
Register by calling 412-675-9010 or e-mailing firstname.lastname@example.org.